Transaxtion Advisory Services - Gregory bair of Transaxtion Group, LLC, Kansas CHEATED 300$

My name is Rani devi from India, I freelancer in (which is a good freelancing site). My brother and myself wanted to start a business in Florida, so we decided to hire someone who has good experience. Upon seeing Mr.Gregory bair's (Transaxtion Group, LLC, Kansas) profile in same, with positive reviews (hidden with many negative reviews, i digged out later) we contacted him to do this job. after hours and hours of conversation we agreed to pay him 775$ to register company, appoint a registered agent, virtual office service, EIN number and bank account.

He demanded 300$ as advance payment(even though has a secured escrow system) and tricked somehow and got it. the moment he got money in his account, he told me that he want to go out with his wife, he doesn't even have time to tell what documents he need to open company. that was before thanksgiving day, so i thought may be he is bit busy with family. I waited for 48 hours, but he never get back to me.

I contacted him about the process, he asked me to give my name alone, he not even listened to my requirement of adding my permanent address in India, even though there is a provision to do. Also, i have asked to add members to the company, he told that he will get that later after registering company. I don't know why he did that. Finally, he registered a company on our name.

He contacted me this evening with company registration details. all of the the sudden he asked for more money, without even listening to my words. He just wanted to grab more money and started refusing all my request and conversed as follows:

I did not sign up to teach you the laws of US LLCs :)

you do not add members with the secretary of state

There is NO place anywhere on the Florida website to put members.

you are wasting time

just please let me know if you want to proceed

you need medication

you are self destructive

..... """

Like this he started talking something not related to work.

To change communication address and add members he tricked to get 475$ more.

I have asked just 2 questions:

1. Why he haven't put my Indian address while opening company and why he is refusing to change the address after company registration?

2. Why won't Florida SOS won't allow to add members in LLC?

For this 2 question he never gave a straight answer, he started to use bad & unprofessional words (finally, he asked to admit in hospital :) ) , cheated 300$ (hardly earned money) and finally still tricking to get 475$ more to change the address alone!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 4 Yes 4 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 03, 2013 #752173

he always uses these kind of unprofessional words, he is scamming others and making them to get psychiatric treatment, lol. he is again tricking to cheat 475$ more.

1 1 Reply
Helpful and Honest

Dec 03, 2013 #752168

This guy needs psychiatric help. He did not lose money with me, in fact he still owes me over $475. He is a scam artist. BEWARE!!

1 0 Reply

Dec 03, 2013 #752174

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Transaxtion Advisory Services . However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Transaxtion Advisory Services .
Filing a new complaint about